Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

 The Lucky One

I was unlucky enough to see Zack Efron's latest attempt at becoming a movie star, 'The Lucky One'. A movie so devoid of drama, so lacking in meaning, that my bag of Doritos that I smuggled into the theater was the only thing keeping me from passing out altogether. It was a stupid, contrived, and wholly unnecessary film with pathetic attempts by the actors to save it's useless script. At the end of  the film I stood up and shook my fist at the screen, I was so f*cking angry. Then I went and got me another bag of Doritos to salvage a ruined evening. Don't be a fool! Avoid 'The Lucky One'. If your car crashes into a theater while that bullshit is playing and you survive the accident, get out of your car and cover up your eyes and ears and head back through the hole that your car entered through immediately! It's awful. It's like they gave a bunch of 2nd graders expensive movie equipment for a weekend or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment